Friday, March 12, 2010

How to Discover Melbourne

G'Day Y'all!
I moved with my family to Melbourne from Texas, United States just a few months ago and have settled in the CBD. The last thing I want is for our time here to end and I feel like I haven't experienced all this city has to offer. So I've made it my mission to spend the next year discovering Melbourne. Don't worry, I have a plan. Since I don't have a "real" job and my kids are in school I've been spending a lot of time as a city wanderer. My plan is to continue my wandering. Brilliant, right? However now I have a goal, to spend my days visiting the sights, the shops, the restaurants that make Melbourne special. Then I'll write about them here. So stay tuned to find out what I find and who I meet as I go about DISCOVERING MELBOURNE!

No comments: